The Tetra Tint thread.. (Photos, info) ❤

Pics
So today was beautiful here so I sat out watching the girls. I have decided one of my Tetra Tints will be Queeny. She was showing them how to get up in their coop and the ones who didn't come out right away this morning, she went up and got to come outside into the run. It really is so much fun watching them and seeing their different personalities.
82758_dscn1514.jpg

Mommy of 5 kids, 6 chickens, 4 snails, 1 fish, 1 hamster and a pom puppy.

Chicachick

I bought 3 white pullets from TSC - from what I've been able to determine, they are Tetra Tints - I agree - they are the friendliest, nicest of my mixed flock - one flies up to sit on my lap and nap, at 3 weeks old -her name is Juanita. I ordered all these others, to get a colorful mix, and chose for friendliness and ease of handling - so here is a plain white chicken being my best pet! They are very nice. I so far have not been able to find much info on them either. Will continue to add what I find as they grow.

Finally, information on those adorable little peeps I bought a month ago. I have been searching high and low for information. Took two weeks just to find out what they were. Tetra Tint was not coming up anywhere as a breed. Thank you!!!! I guess we'll just have to wait and see how they turn out. This is my first experience with raising chickens, I picked a good one (lol). Got 12 peeps, all made it to my surprise (4 weeks old Saturday).

Quote:

Nope never heard from them. In my email I told them there was alot people here on BYC looking for any info on these chickies.
Can't wait to see what we all ended up purchasing.
lol.png

TETRA TINT???? :

Finally, information on those adorable little peeps I bought a month ago. I have been searching high and low for information. Took two weeks just to find out what they were. Tetra Tint was not coming up anywhere as a breed. Thank you!!!! I guess we'll just have to wait and see how they turn out. This is my first experience with raising chickens, I picked a good one (lol). Got 12 peeps, all made it to my surprise (4 weeks old Saturday).

Yes we are all excited being new mamas to these girls
smile.png
Glad you have joined us. Post pics when you can so we can all see!

ChicaChick​

Back
Top Bottom