The Thread Killer Thread

Quote:
Well, not SpaceTravel RolePlay. No, you keep that one GOING. If you weren't on there, then that thread might be just... gone.

Quote:
Well, not SpaceTravel RolePlay. No, you keep that one GOING. If you weren't on there, then that thread might be just... gone.

especially b/c i run dry on WC, i can't come up with anything...

I'm a thread killer in training. I tried to post a joke about feedstore Ameraucanas and EE. The thread got killed very quickly, not locked it just disappeared. Such a touchy subject.

Because you're special!
tongue.png

You think that's bad? The whole BYC site doesn't want me! The only way that I can get in at all is to copy the link in the email that there is a reply to a thread. And if I click on index or home, I get a message that the servers are being upgraded. To get to any section (Random Ramblings, etc...) I have to click on a members name in the section that I am in (like this one is Games, Jokes and fun) until I find a member who has posted in the section that I want to go to. Then click on the section name to get to it.
barnie.gif
Have I confused you yet?
tongue.png

Ummm... a library computer? I live about 20 miles from the closest library and don't really go there. I don't think it's the computer, I don't think it would have anything to do with a BYC page saying updates, would it?
hmm.png

EE lover:) :

Quote:
hm... ?

I wrote something like 'i did not know so many feedstores are selling Ameraucanas these days" Then I added a few smilies and a "stirring the pot smiley". I was just trying to make light of the whole EE vs Ameraucana debate. It got about 10 replies, some got the joke, some newbies didn't, 1 thought I was being mean. Then then the post disappeared. I should of posted it in the joke section.​

Back
Top Bottom