The UK rocks!

mommissan

Songster
9 Years
Jul 4, 2011
Adirondacks
Why is everything "good" and "green" only available in the UK? I wanted to order flubenvet- only in the UK. I wanted to order UV stabilized bubble wrap for a greenhouse/coop- yup UK only.
barnie.gif

I just want to deworm my flock without having to toss 2 weeks worth of eggs. Flubenvet- How come it's not available in the US?!?!?!?

Seems like every time I come across a great new product, I have to "import" it!

I just want to deworm my flock without having to toss 2 weeks worth of eggs. Flubenvet- How come it's not available in the US?!?!?!?

Seems like every time I come across a great new product, I have to "import" it!

Because the company that makes does not have "stations" in the US, but it has the ability to ship.

I did, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive. My birds are worm free right now, but I'd like to have it on hand. I'm glad I did some homework on it beforehand. Looks like it takes a while to ship. Now, where in the world can I get UV stabile greenhouse bubble wrap? I saw some on Farmtek website, but nowhere else. Other choices?

What 'cha gonna do with the green house bubble wrap stuff?? :pop
I need to worm my girls too... thanks for the reminder.. lol

I want to insulate a hoop coop with it. Sounds like a good idea. I want it insulated but still allow light to pass through. Can't wait to see the look on DH's face when he sees me wrapping it up.

Back
Top Bottom