The Ultimate Horse Quiz

What kind of pony do you have?
She's a welsh cross of some kind, we've heard warmblood and shire both as options. Considering her lack of beer belly, I kinda lean welsh x warmblood?Her papers are only bill of sale and no other info sadly.

This is why you only line dry your horses, Emma used to be the same size as Q but then she went in the dryer on high heat.
20170206_163526(1).jpg

Emma and Sugar the Friesian (I'm a sucker for friesians, even though they're vain, lazy, and fickle)
IMG_20170412_180920.jpg

Emma and littlest one training.
IMG_20170704_080742(1).jpg

She's 17 now but still loves to work, and she loves kids. We lease her out for lessons at the barn we keep her at since our little one isn't riding as much anymore. She's not happy if she's not in the paddock at leat 4 days a week with a kid on her back.

She's a welsh cross of some kind, we've heard warmblood and shire both as options. Considering her lack of beer belly, I kinda lean welsh x warmblood?Her papers are only bill of sale and no other info sadly.

This is why you only line dry your horses, Emma used to be the same size as Q but then she went in the dryer on high heat.
View attachment 2949867
Emma and Sugar the Friesian (I'm a sucker for friesians, even though they're vain, lazy, and fickle)
View attachment 2949866

View attachment 2949865
She's 17 now but still loves to work, and she loves kids. We lease her out for lessons at the barn we keep her at since our little one isn't riding as much anymore. She's not happy if she's not in the paddock at leat 4 days a week with a kid on her back.
You have such beautiful horses! :duc:th:love

20170206_163526(1).jpg

IMG_20170412_180920.jpg

IMG_20170704_080742(1).jpg

She is adorable! Your other horses are nice looking too!

She is adorable! Your other horses are nice looking too!
Lol. Those aren't ours. I'd take sugar in a heartbeat, but his Momma (sugar momma!) won't sell :) We just have Emma for now. Once we get a place of our own I'd like a nice mobile sofa to ride (perch, shire, belgian draft, etc...) and maybe a friesian or a GV. Wifey wants a pinto.

Lol. Those aren't ours. I'd take sugar in a heartbeat, but his Momma (sugar momma!) won't sell :) We just have Emma for now. Once we get a place of our own I'd like a nice mobile sofa to ride (perch, shire, belgian draft, etc...) and maybe a friesian or a GV. Wifey wants a pinto.
Compromise and get a pinto GV! 😌

Back
Top Bottom