The United Nation of Asparagus Lovers

Member head count

• Total voters
Pics
Yeah. I'm around 5'7 or 5'8. I used to be short but then I just like had a major growth spurt or something. I'm not too much shorter than my older brother too, I think.
Interesting! That's cool. I wish I was just a teeny bit taller.
I was the short stuff in my grade, growing up. I'm taller than a lot of people now, but nobody has stopped seeing me as short.
Bleh.

Interesting! That's cool. I wish I was just a teeny bit taller.
I was the short stuff in my grade, growing up. I'm taller than a lot of people now, but nobody has stopped seeing me as short.
Bleh.
Oh. I actually was the taller one in my grade, growing up. So... I guess I wasn't too short. But this year was the only year that I have been as taller than my mom and sisters. I kind of want to go back to school next year. I really want to see how much taller I am than my old friends and classmates lol.

Oh. I actually was the taller one in my grade, growing up. So... I guess I wasn't too short. But this year was the only year that I have been as taller than my mom and sisters. I kind of want to go back to school next year. I really want to see how much taller I am than my old friends and classmates lol.
Yeah lol.
I am in a public school filled with all sorts of kids....most of the boys and taller than me, and I'm taller than about 1/3 - 1/2 of the girls. I think.

Back
Top Bottom