*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    (Peter and Linnet talked in her garden together, Fawn spying the entire time. Then Linnet showed him a secret exit. He left, and went to Edinburgh castle. He asked Edwin to find a bleeding heart plant, because that is a flower Linnet really wants. Linnet, meanwhile, got pulled into a shed by someone, asked a couple questions, then was drugged. She just awoke on her bed.
    Richard told Gwen that he had a feeling Jenel was going to disappear, because Jenel asked him to take her away somewhere. Because he refused, she asked Alex to do it. Alex agreed. Alex and Jenel are going somewhere. Dunno exactly.
    Is that all, Crazychick?)

2. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "Yes. I'm sorry, Peter. I'll help you. But first off, why am I finding you a plant which is rarely found in these parts?" Edwin asked

3. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    (Ok. I gave you an overview. But sersly, you oughta read it. Much better with all the little details)

4. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

(Crazychick, you need to add to the character page. Where should Sembil drop in?)

5. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    (Who's Sembil? Mariah isn't on the list yet. )

6. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Alex continued to watch the trail. "Oh. That's understandable."

7. Casper101Popcor

(Sembil is the new character i made. She is an assasin fro Edinburg. Let me try to find her form...)

8. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "Oh. Um. Yeah." Peter blushed. "Its for....somebody."

9. Casper101Popcor

( Her from is on 116 if you want to look at it. And where should Sembil drop in?)

10. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Linnet stirred. She opened her eyes. She saw the blurry outline of the canopy on her mahogany bed frame. Sitting up in the bed, she rubbed her neck. She shrieked when she discovered on her hand blood. She got up quickly and went to her vanity. After cleaning her neck off with a handkerchief, she went and sat on her bed. There was a note pinned to the nightstand. It read in crude letters:
    I'm watching you. Be weary of all you do

Linnet put her head in her hands and began sobbing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by