*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CrazyChickLady7, Jun 29, 2015.

1. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Edwin bent down and picked up a piece of the shattered crystal goblet. He sniffed it. "Does anyone know where Jenel is?" He asked.

2. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "Calm down, Gwen," he said. He examined the glass. "Someone find Jenel RIGHT NOW!" He commanded

3. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

Lariah screamed until her throat burned. She believe that someone could hear her. She didnt care if Gradle heard her.

4. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "Edwin! Please!" Gwen was sobbing.

5. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Richard arrived on the scene. His face was pure shock and horror when he discovered Linnet laid on a bench, with PETER trying to help. "What happened?!" He demanded to know.

6. Beaky Buzzard

Beaky Buzzard Chillin' With My Peeps

"Not a girl of noble blood, its disgraceful ... and I object to it strongly. " she kept her defient look set althoughshe fought a small smile.

7. Casper101Popcor

Casper101Popcor Chillin' With My Peeps

Sembil screamd Lariah's name again, and she fled. She couldn;t deal with this. It was just like her family...

8. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    "Ok Gorgeous. Your call." Alex walked off to go look in the different shops.

9. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Edwin stood up and placed his hands firmly on the knight's shoulders. He looked Richard in the eye. "Go find my sister, the princess Jenel, RIGHT NOW!" He commanded. Richard quickly left.

10. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Peter looked at Richard. "I dont know. One minute we were talking, the next this!" Peter returned his attention to linnet, gently running his fingers through her silky hair.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by