*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Edwin looked at Peter, then saw Linnet. He helped Peter settle her onto the bench. "What happened?" He gasped

"I-I don't know. We were talking, and then she started coughing, and then..then....then this happened!"
Edwin bent down and picked up a piece of the shattered crystal goblet. He sniffed it. "Does anyone know where Jenel is?" He asked.

Richard arrived on the scene. His face was pure shock and horror when he discovered Linnet laid on a bench, with PETER trying to help. "What happened?!" He demanded to know.

Richard arrived on the scene. His face was pure shock and horror when he discovered Linnet laid on a bench, with PETER trying to help. "What happened?!" He demanded to know.
Edwin stood up and placed his hands firmly on the knight's shoulders. He looked Richard in the eye. "Go find my sister, the princess Jenel, RIGHT NOW!" He commanded. Richard quickly left.

Peter looked at Richard. "I dont know. One minute we were talking, the next this!" Peter returned his attention to linnet, gently running his fingers through her silky hair.

Back
Top Bottom