*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Linnet laughed, despite the cold and wetness. "I'm sure he would of. And I would of been, too. After all, that's not what a gentleman does," she teased. She stood up. The rain was slowing down a little bit.
Peter stepped closer to Linnet. "Lets get you back, you're shaking."

(Catch me up. What's your plot? ?)
(unmmmm...my plot? Edwin is searching for Jenel because Grandle needs her to tell him what he was drugged with. Edwin has the vile (Grandel tossed it to him) which contained it. Richard was kind of running away, not really sure. Peter and Linnet nearly drowned in the river because the rain made it swell.)

Lariah winced as Arthur examined her cut. He got a bandage for her and she thanked him. She looked in the sack to look at the dagger and she knew Arthur had seen it.

Lariah winced as Arthur examined her cut. He got a bandage for her and she thanked him. She looked in the sack to look at the dagger and she knew Arthur had seen it.
Jenel was in her room. She saw edwin .

Back
Top Bottom