*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

"We need to leave and soon. Im not overly fond of either of you.. one was bad enough"

Redd rolled his eyes. "Yeah one was bad enough. And now I have to take two of you."
"Excuse me... I hired you, you could have said no. So i do not wish to hear you complain. I am still of the royal family until we leave the royal relm. I demand to be treated as such. I have a mind to just poison myself and call all this off. "

Edwin saddled his horse quickly and galloped it out of the paddock.
---
Fawn looked at everything around the room except for Gwen. "Well, Princess. If you need me, you know where to find me," she said with a wink. Of course the princess didn't know exactly where to find her, but that didn't matter.
---
Richard put his head in his hands and sighed.
---
Edwin continued galloping Agrentum. He barely slowed as he neared the woods. He yelled out Jenel's name as he rode.

Last edited:
"Excuse me... I hired you, you could have said no. So i do not wish to hear you complain. I am still of the royal family until we leave the royal relm. I demand to be treated as such. I have a mind to just poison myself and call all this off. "
"Don't you think that your being a bit dramatic about this, princess? I wouldn't think that you'd actually want to kill yourself over something so easy to avoid." Heleman's voice had a hint of concern in it, but is was quickly replaced by annoyance when he turned to look at Redd. "And I can take care of myself, thank you. I'm still older, even if ye do have a few inches on me."

Back
Top Bottom