*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

"Did I say that?" Gavin asked "I meant why I took to climbing into the windows of random cabins" (This sounds familiar, 'niece and aunt'
gig.gif
)
-----
(
lau.gif
) "Good" Adrienne nodded "Where should we start?"

Katrina didn't believe Gavin, but only because she couldn't tell him the truth she did not press further. "Well, tis a nice cave. May I ask who your parents be?"
---
Richard shrugged. "How about at the castle," he suggested lamely.

"Yep" Gavin nodded "Through those trees, across that river, over that hill, a few more trees, and up under another hill" Gavin took Katrina's hand, not thinking about how awkward that was, and led her through the trees.
---
"Gwwwennn!!!" Adrinne yelled, straining her ears to hear any sort of reply "I don't get it Calder" She sighed "People can't just disappear"

Gwen opened the door smiling. "You called?"

Gavin thought about that "Um..." He scowled "I think they used to be nobleness of some sort" He shrugged "I don't really remember, just distant memories of luxury and a huge rock house" He frowned "And fighting..." He trailed off and fell completely silent.
-----
"Oh Richard, what were you knighted for anyway? Cause creativeness isn't it" Adrienne huffed "Fine, we'll look at the palace" (Oh Adrienne...)

Edwin shrugged. "I doubt it. And I doubt she will either," he argued.
---
"Of course. May I ask what for?" Linnet asked
--
Fawn sighed. She had been watching and listening to Peter and Linnet for a while. She was, as he often reminded her, still working for Richard. Meaning she needed to tell Richard all she heard and saw concerning Linnet.

(it never loaded)

Audric shook his head. "You are too much like me for your own good." He grumbled. You will learn to just as your mother and I did."

Peter bounced nervously from foot to foot. "T-to...stay."

Katrina out her hand on Gavin's shoulder. "I'm sorry," she said.
---
:)lau) Richard gasped, indignant. "Well you little–oh you little..." He trailed off, when he remembered who he was speaking to.
---
Edwin shrugged. He sat down.
---
Linnet stopped, shocked. "Sir Peter. Kindly explain what you mean please," she said.
---
Edmund started making plans for tonight.
---
Fawn went inside the castle, leaving lover boy to himself and Linnet.

---
:)lau) Richard gasped, indignant. "Well you little–oh you little..." He trailed off, when he remembered who he was speaking to.
---
---
Linnet stopped, shocked. "Sir Peter. Kindly explain what you mean please," she said.
---
---

Audric snorted and returned to writing.

Peter ran his fingers through his hair. "I..uh.."

Gwen could have sworn she had heard her name. "Adrienne?"

---
---
---
---
---

"And who were your parents?" Gavin managed to change the subject.
-----
"To the castle!" Adrienne turned her pony toward the castle "Come Sir Richard The Unoriginal, maybe she has returned!"

Mariah smiled, pleased. "I need you to deal with Alena, the maid here at Edinburgh castle.
---
Linnet smiled. "Yes?"
---
Edwin stared at his father.
---
Katrina thought hard of what to say. She figured the truth here wouldn't hurt. "My mother was a midwife, my father a farmer who owned a small plot of land. They're both dead now."
---
Richard rolled his eyes. He followed reluctantly.

Back
Top Bottom