*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

"Well, I suppose he should be. He is king," Edmund gave a quiet chuckle. After a pause of silence, he said, "I do not mean to pry, Princess, but how are things between you and the prince? I have only heard minor technical things with the treaty, but beyond that I am most ignorant."

Linnet wasn't quick to believe that. "I'll accept that explaination for now, but I hope you'll keep me updated on 'the maid'," she replied. "I heard that the queen has a lady-in-waiting recently come. Is this true?"
-------
(EdwinXAlena?)

Alan stood by and listend

William realized he wasn't the only one listening in on a private conversation. He straightened and went over to the young man who looked to be a guard, judging by his clothes. "Evening," he nodded at Alan.

( Alan is a prince and Gwens younger brother, Azor is the guard. It's my fault for making my charecters names that start with A and are four letters)

"Good evening" Alan said will doing a slight bow

Last edited:
( Alan is a prince and Gwens younger brother, Azor is the guard. It's my fault for making my charecters names that start with A and are four letters)

"Good evening" Alan said will doing a slight bow
(Whoopsy, my bad :p They're all masked, too unless they've taken their mask off of course)

William couldn't think of anything to say that would be worth saying, so he went back inside. He made his way over to where he had left the princess, but seeing that she hadn't returned yet, he went to get something to drink

"I know not much more than yourself." Gwen replied with a frown. "We do not see one another very often."

"A lady in waiting? Oh! You must mean Lady Jane." (Jane right?) Peter shrugged. "We have spoken before."

"I know not much more than yourself." Gwen replied with a frown. "We do not see one another very often."

"A lady in waiting? Oh! You must mean Lady Jane." (Jane right?) Peter shrugged. "We have spoken before."
Edmund didn't question further into the subject. "How does your friend, Lady Linnet, fare? I haven't seen her in a while," he said truthfully. He spun Gwen around carefully, and with much ease, dipped her.
William watched the two from the edge of the room near the veranda doors, but his mind wasn't on either of them at all. He was thinking of the king. King Alnwick, of whom he was a loyal subject and most trusted man. Sadly, the king's health seemed to be in decline of late, and only appeared to be getting worse as time went on. The stress of the various treaties going on currently weren't helping at all. Hopefully he would be able to relieve some, if not all, of the king's stress now that he had returned to Alnwick.

(Yes)
"Does the queen seen pleased with her?" Linnet asked, simply making conversation.

Mariah let out an irritated huff as the man brought her up from a dipping position, certainly not the most graceful she had ever encountered. She wasn't about to grace him with a curtsy even as he bowed low.
"The act has been done," Redd whispered in her ear as he released her. Mariah simply nodded in understanding, realizing immediately what he was referring to and who he was.
-----------
(Dropped them again
1f61e.png
)
Edwin took Alena's hand in his. "Please, can you recollect anything before blacking out?" He begged.

Last edited:
"She is fine." Gwen replied airily. "Though my duties often take away my time with her."

"Very." Peter replied quickly. Had Linnet noticed she was to be his date for the evening?

Alena frowned. "I remember coming to your room with the your new vest."

"She is fine." Gwen replied airily. "Though my duties often take away my time with her."

"Very." Peter replied quickly. Had Linnet noticed she was to be his date for the evening?

Alena frowned. "I remember coming to your room with the your new vest."
Edmund nodded. "Understandably, of course." Gwen didn't seem the least bit worried about Linnet, meaning, hopefully, that she hadn't yet discovered anything about the elopement.
He led Gwen over near where the king sat. "Thank you, your highness, for the delightful dance," he smiled.
William observed Gwen from a dimly lit corner, debating wether he dared ask for a second dance so soon.

"Then I shall have to meet her some time," Linnet said, leaning her head on his chest. An owl hooted quietly in the distance and the loud chirping of the crickets made the atmosphere most pleasant. If she could have the assurance that they would soon be together again like this, then the evening would be perfect.

Mariah sat down in the chair beside Audric, a broad grin on her face. 'The act has been done' rang through her head. Oh, what joy! Finally, that pesky part of the puzzle was dealt with.
---------
Edwin waited for her to continue, but kept silent in order to not interrupt her thoughts.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom