*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Gwen rolled her eyes. "She's much too careful and cheery. No adventure in that one."

"Nevermind. I'm sorry to have brought it up." Peter said grumpily.

Alena frowned. "It had you signature."
"Well then, because I don't like careful and cheery people I'll just have to go to the porch by myself," William grinned.

"No, you're fine," Linnet smiled sadly.
------
"It had my what?" Edwin shook his head. He had first thought maybe whatever Alena had drunk was meant for him. But why would he sign a note to himself with poison?

Last edited:
Gwen let out a dramatic sigh. "Well I suppose it would be rude to let go go alone." She replied with fake exaggeration.

Alena sat quietly waiting for him to continue. Clearly he didn't know a thing about the tea. "How could I be so stupid." She whispered.

Gwen let out a dramatic sigh. "Well I suppose it would be rude to let go go alone." She replied with fake exaggeration.

Alena sat quietly waiting for him to continue. Clearly he didn't know a thing about the tea. "How could I be so stupid." She whispered.
"Indeed, and most unladylike," William agreed. He offered her his arm. "So is that consent that I've finally got out of you?"
--------
"You couldn't of possibly known what would of happened," Edwin consoled her.

Name: Arabella
Personality: Shy, pretty quiet, calmly deals with whatever is going on. And she often silently judges others, but doesn't admit to it.
Skills: Manipulation and self defense.
Side (castle name): Edinburgh
History: Arabella has a rather normal history.
Description:

Azor had been released from duty for the rest of the evening and decided to visit everyone at the ball. He had changed from his armor into a more fancy type clothing and he had left his sword, shield, and armor at the castle armory. He was wearing a dark brown coat and had a dark green and gold mask in his hand.

Azor had been released from duty for the rest of the evening and decided to visit everyone at the ball. He had changed from his armor into a more fancy type clothing and he had left his sword, shield, and armor at the castle armory. He was wearing a dark brown coat and had a dark green and gold mask in his hand.
Edmund, with Fawn's arm linked gently through his, made his way over to the newcomer. "Good evening, sir," he greeted Azor cheerfully

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom