*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

(My cow just gave birth, so that was why I was gone! :D)

Arabella messed with her fingernails and sat down at a table with a cup of water. Parties were always such a bore, just talking until everything ended and you got to leave, but you were expected to go anyway despite the fact that nothing good could come out of it.
She knew all of these thoughts were extremely negative, and rather silly, but she tended to never be positive in social events.

( aww gross)

(My cow just gave birth, so that was why I was gone! :D)

Arabella messed with her fingernails and sat down at a table with a cup of water. Parties were always such a bore, just talking until everything ended and you got to leave, but you were expected to go anyway despite the fact that nothing good could come out of it.
She knew all of these thoughts were extremely negative, and rather silly, but she tended to never be positive in social events.
( :woot Please send me pics! )

Richard, ever the gallant knight (being sarcastic here, Gar), made his way over to where a lonesome young woman sat. "Delightful evening, is it not?" He said, turning to stand beside her.

(
woot.gif
Please send me pics! )

Richard, ever the gallant knight (being sarcastic here, Gar), made his way over to where a lonesome young woman sat. "Delightful evening, is it not?" He said, turning to stand beside her.
(I definitely will! Unfortunately it's a bull, but still adorable all the same!)

Arabella turned to him and smiled politely.
"Yes, very lovely. And these parties always exceed expectations." She said, completely lying, but her voice was very convincing.

(I definitely will! Unfortunately it's a bull, but still adorable all the same!)

Arabella turned to him and smiled politely.
"Yes, very lovely. And these parties always exceed expectations." She said, completely lying, but her voice was very convincing.
"I'm not sure I can agree to exceed, but they can certainly be interesting," Richard replied flatly.

"I'm not sure I can agree to exceed, but they can certainly be interesting," Richard replied flatly.
Arabella nodded, "Yes, I do agree with you on that. I tend to make everything sound better than it truly is, to be polite." she admitted.
"My, quite rude of me, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Arabella Laver. Would you care to tell me who you are?"

Alan debated for a second weather he should say where he is from or not "I come from the Alnwick kingdom"
"Ah," Mariah relaxed. "And are yu close to the royal family?" She asked softly

Arabella nodded, "Yes, I do agree with you on that. I tend to make everything sound better than it truly is, to be polite." she admitted.
"My, quite rude of me, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Arabella Laver. Would you care to tell me who you are?"
"Sir Richard (can't-remember-last-name) at your service," Richard said with an elegant bow. "Now, is it simply Arabella, or do you have a title? Not that it would affect my opinion of you, of course," he said.

Back
Top Bottom