*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Alfric turned, startled. "How-" Redd was smirking, clearly it was said in jest. He flushed red beneath his mask, praying the man had not noticed his slip up. "Let's go then." He added quickly, setting off down the hallway.
"Hey now, wait a minute," Redd grabbed Alfric by the collar and pulled him back. "Where are you going to fast?" He demanded.

Close enough)
Gwen shrugged. "It wont hurt to take a short walk."

Alena nodded slowly. She didnt want to interact with more people than necessary.
"Well, in that case," William went over to Gwen and offered her his arm. "Shall we?"

Edmund stepped outside onto the veranda thing for a breath of fresh air. He surveyed the immediate view. Two silhouetted people seemed to be the only life forms out here, besides himself of course.
------
Edwin entered the library, making sure to close the door completely behind him. The room was dark except for two wall sconces lit at the far end of the room. A window was cracked, letting in a slight breeze which caused the flames of the candles to flicker. He made his way over to where the great fireplace was. There was still a small glow in the coals, and with the help of an iron pole, Edwin soon had the fire awakened to a small flame.

Katrina set the various bottles and dishes that had been used through the evening on her tray, adjusted it on her hip, then held out her hand to help Alena down. "We'd best hurry and get out of here," she advised
(Of course! :p )

(Didn't even see your earlier posts Silks. :/)
Alfric lurched back, quickly turning to face Redd. He pulled himself free and scowled, rubbing the back of his neck furiously. "What are you doing?" He snapped. "I told you I should get back to the ball. Put your hands on me again and it'll be the last time you have hands."

(Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Busy)

"You didn't just threaten me," Redd chuckled out of amusement. He stared at Alfric for a moment, trying to figure the kid out. "Yes you did just threaten me," he said softly.

(._.)
Alfric dropped his eyes and backed away from Redd. "It doesn't matter. Are you going to follow me back to the ball or not?"

(._.)
Alfric dropped his eyes and backed away from Redd. "It doesn't matter. Are you going to follow me back to the ball or not?"
"Since you seemed to have forgotten so quickly, I was actually returning to the Great Hall before you decided to question my motives," Redd said.

Alfric squirmed awkwardly, his clothing had now become extremely uncomfortable and was beginning to chafe (Right spelling?) - This conversation with Redd certainly hadn't done anything to help. He glanced around him again, there was a third door on the far end of the room, tucked in the corner behind a table.
"What's keeping you?" He asked, turning slowly back to face Redd.

Back
Top Bottom