the waiting is killing me :)

fryeguy

Hatching
8 Years
9 Years
Jan 24, 2011
This is my first post, but I need encouragement and support from my fellow hatchers. I have 60 quail eggs in the bator. Day 15 had two hatch out... its not day 17 and nothing else has popped... please help me by saying it will be fine...everything is ok...and all that other good stuff that you guys are great at doing in these trying times of waiting...

Hope you get a good hatch, and mine are due any day now.
smile.png

if you kept the temp right,and the humidity right,and you had fertile eggs.and a dozen other (ifs).you should see hatching around the 17th day,my first hatch was on day 17,,about midday they started hatching,within an hour it looked like a box full of roaches..you will be ok,,,
big_smile.png

I am watching it snow trying to tell myself they are not due until this weekend, but it is only two days. Anythings possible right?

I know how you feel when it comes to waiting. I'm sure your eggs are okay.
big_smile.png

I'm going nuts having to wait on my chicks to reach my doorstep from the hatchery. It's my first flock that's actually my flock (My parents owned the other chickens we've had). So I wish it would hurry up and be March already! I'm losing my mind!

welcome-byc.gif
I'm waiting for a hatch due on the 5th. I hope yours will go okay, I've just candled mine and thrown out about one third...
hu.gif

ok ok thank you all for talking me down
smile.png
I'm at the office and DYING to get home and look in the bator...

Back
Top Bottom