~The Wilderness Heights~ A Wild Animal RP

“Nothing” He replied. “Except that you were still sleeping”
“That‘s— that’s ALL?!?!” Kiko asked in consternation, panting for breath. “LUKE, don’t scare me like that!! I thought there was some big trouble or an emergency or something!!” He said resentfully. ”I’m sorry for sleeping in, but that was completely unexpected.” The young marten said, finally getting his wits about him.

“That‘s— that’s ALL?!?!” Kiko asked in consternation, panting for breath. “LUKE, don’t scare me like that!! I thought there was some big trouble or an emergency or something!!” He said resentfully. ”I’m sorry for sleeping in, but that was completely unexpected.” The young marten said, finally getting his wits about him.
Luke laughed. “There was Trouble. You slept In! What if some bear comes in and hurts you?”

Nova laughed. It sounded like a barking growing sound and it made Isa begin to laugh as well. Nova stopped and rolled her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom