The world of Kinto (Restart) *Needs players*

Dikal then stopped "Here's the first one" said Dikal

Cathi nodded "OK I'm going to try to distract the humans while you two take out the camp" said Cathi as he ran off
Bolt watched them from a far and traced behind them. WIthout them noticing him.

Dikal then stopped "Here's the first one" said Dikal

Cathi nodded "OK I'm going to try to distract the humans while you two take out the camp" said Cathi as he ran off

Mazipan was running through the forest he could smell the humans now. Suddenly he saw Cathi. "Cathi" he whispered, but she didn't hear. She was about 400m away. He started to run towards her. But just as he was about to reach her....Ziiiiip, snap. He watched a rope fly past him, then CRASH! He fell down and huge hole into a dirt pit. a net fell down over him. It was so heavy he could barley stand up. "Cathi!" he growled under the weigh of the net. He hissed and cursed.

Mazipan was running through the forest he could smell the humans now. Suddenly he saw Cathi. "Cathi" he whispered, but she didn't hear. She was about 400m away. He started to run towards her. But just as he was about to reach her....Ziiiiip, snap. He watched a rope fly past him, then CRASH! He fell down and huge hole into a dirt pit. a net fell down over him. It was so heavy he could barley stand up. "Cathi!" he growled under the weigh of the net. He hissed and cursed.
Cathi then heard Marzipan and went to see "ahh the old net trap" said Cathi cutting the rope with his claws then went towards the humans base and got three huymnas following him

Sane rather felt something watching her. He head lowered in a menacingly way, blending in perfectly in with the ash and soot.
Dikal watched Cathi then looked at Saber "Ready?' asked Dikal

Cathi then heard Marzipan and went to see "ahh the old net trap" said Cathi cutting the rope with his claws then went towards the humans base and got three huymnas following him
( I'm down a hole?lol. but O.K
smile.png
)

Marzipan thanked Cathi and wriggle out of the net, he then left out of the hole in one leap. To easy he thought. He followed Cathi closely, wondering what she was up to.

( I'm down a hole?lol. but O.K
smile.png
)

Marzipan thanked Cathi and wriggle out of the net, he then left out of the hole in one leap. To easy he thought. He followed Cathi closely, wondering what she was up to.
(Cathi is a male)

Cathi smiled "So you want to help get the forest back" said Cathi as he turned looking at the humans. More and More humans came and held guns all pointed at Cathi and Marzipan

Cathi smiled "Ready to fight" said Cathi looking at Marzipan. The Humans pointed there guns at Cathi

Marzipan laughed then, swish, vanished into thin air. He reappeared behind the line of men and bit into one of the mens neck at the same time he clawed 2 other men beside him, bloody splashed onto his jet black coat. He jumped away as the rest of the men turned around to face him, "your turn now Cathi" Marzipan said.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom