The world of Kinto (Restart) *Needs players*

Cathi then heard Marzipan and went to see "ahh the old net trap" said Cathi cutting the rope with his claws then went towards the humans base and got three huymnas following him

Dikal watched Cathi then looked at Saber "Ready?' asked Dikal

Saber went in a crouch looking menacing, her claws unsheathing to full length."someone is watching us." She said in a deep, threatening voice.

Her eyesight allowed her to see far and in the dark. Her yellow eyes swirled wih malice. She turned her head and knew someone was right there watching them. She then launched herself toward the stranger that was hiding.

Cathi looked around at the bodys "Ok now we need to fid the other bases" said Cathi finding a map with X's on spots of the forest "Ok it looks like they took over here the East, South and the North and one more the Dens and that's the biggest X on this map" said Cathi

Dikal nodded "So we need teams to take out these bases but come together to fight the base in are dens" said Dikal "Me and Saber will take the North base"

Sarki walked up "Cathi you and me will take out the South base" said Sarki

Ptari showed up "Marzipan your coming with me to fight the East base" said Ptari

Saber dipped her head, knowing her roll. Her eyes flickered over everyone.
Dikal looked at Cathi and nodded

Cathi then looked around "Then we all go to the main base that is right in our dens and we fight till the end" said Cath

Shaki nodded "We all fight till we win" said Shaki with a smile "We will take back Shadow forest and kill these humans"

Ptari nodded "This is what I've been waiting for" she said with a grin

Sabers eyes darkened looking at the horizon, a new light with in her.
Cathi then stood up "Let head out and meet back here then we all head to the main base" said Cathi as he and Shaki ran towards the South

Ptari ran towards the East

Dikal looked at Saber "Ready to fight?' asked Dikal

Back
Top Bottom