The world of Kinto (Restart) *Needs players*

(but what?)
(I'm adding mystery to the story now) but I will continue)

But then Sarki fell to the ground covered in blood "C-cathi I'm feeling cold and I'm stating to see nothing but darkness" said Sarki. Cathi felt part of his heart die "No Sharki you won't die here" said Cathi picking him up and started to run back to the hidden place.

(I'm adding mystery to the story now) but I will continue)

But then Sarki fell to the ground covered in blood "C-cathi I'm feeling cold and I'm stating to see nothing but darkness" said Sarki. Cathi felt part of his heart die "No Sharki you won't die here" said Cathi picking him up and started to run back to the hidden place.
Shira surprisingly felt heart ache and sadness, the clouds shut out the stars and began to tears away.

Shira surprisingly felt heart ache and sadness, the clouds shut out the stars and began to tears away.
Cathi almost got to the hidden but fel to the ground and started to close his eyes N-no I-I won't go like this" said Cathi trying to stand up then let out a roar for help

Sarki closed his eyes and heard Cathi roar so he roared too for help

Cathi almost got to the hidden but fel to the ground and started to close his eyes N-no I-I won't go like this" said Cathi trying to stand up then let out a roar for help

Sarki closed his eyes and heard Cathi roar so he roared too for help

Shira heard the growl she ran onto a high rock roared for help. Her growl was louder than a howl.

Cathi roared as loud as he could but then fell to the ground

Sarki roared and tried to stand but couldn't

Shira felt the Heartache and pain from the other cats. She knew cats where in trouble.
Cathi and Sarki knew it was their end "Cathi you have your dauther to take over for you and I have no one" said Sarki

Cathi started to open his eyes "It's ok I always thought of you as son" said Cathi

Cathi and Sarki knew it was their end "Cathi you have your dauther to take over for you and I have no one" said Sarki

Cathi started to open his eyes "It's ok I always thought of you as son" said Cathi
Shira felt so much rage, she roared, and suddenly a pierce of lightning came through shocked the whole exibit. The whole place lit up like a fire ball.

Back
Top Bottom