The worst things to feed your chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I forgot to post the updated version:View attachment 2649798This is a simple list and I couldn’t upload everything on the list because it’s to big. Before going at me about things on my list read through the pages before this and realise that I didn’t come up with most of these ideas myself :)

Also like everything some things on this list are okay to give chickens in small doses.
who feeds candy to chickens? i would eat all of that

I forgot to post the updated version:View attachment 2649798This is a simple list and I couldn’t upload everything on the list because it’s to big. Before going at me about things on my list read through the pages before this and realise that I didn’t come up with most of these ideas myself :)

Also like everything some things on this list are okay to give chickens in small doses.
how would they not eat apple seeds if you have an apple tree or garlic if you have a giant garden..rhubarb?

the list should be...feed your chickens:

1. chicken feed
2. they are going to eat everything else ;)

how would they not eat apple seeds if you have an apple tree or garlic if you have a giant garden..rhubarb?

the list should be...feed your chickens:

1. chicken feed
2. they are going to eat everything else ;)
It’s like don’t give your chickens a bowl of plain apple seeds. But again if you go back a few pages you can see other people explain why.

I think you forgot "diamonds". I would NEVER feed mine diamonds.
And "bulldozers". Terribe for their crop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom