The Wyandotte Thread

Can I get some expert BYC advice. These 3 "Little Cockadoodles" are 10 weeks old. I'm dreading they are Roos, but want second opinions before I have them rehomed.
fl.gif
Please help!

Sorry, I don't have any good news for you
hugs.gif

I am really torn with culling or keeping this boy... At first glance I said cull because of color but now I'm second guessing myself because I really like his type and build... So I figured I'd ask everyone on here since they have no attachment to him or anything. I may just be grasping at straws because the fox took all but 5 of my 2012 hatch. Thoughts?

Comparison of size next to a good sized adult hen

Go with type first, then color.
I am really torn with culling or keeping this boy... At first glance I said cull because of color but now I'm second guessing myself because I really like his type and build... So I figured I'd ask everyone on here since they have no attachment to him or anything. I may just be grasping at straws because the fox took all but 5 of my 2012 hatch. Thoughts?

Comparison of size next to a good sized adult hen

I was still thinking about potential projects and thought I would see what a chocolate laced wyandotte would look like and.... here's what I got from playing with some of my pictures. I want some even more now! lol

I was still thinking about potential projects and thought I would see what a chocolate laced wyandotte would look like and.... here's what I got from playing with some of my pictures. I want some even more now! lol

Very pretty my 3 picks are chocolate laced, blue laced and lavender laced, what about splash laced?

Back
Top Bottom