Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for July

Oh that's a pretty one! I'm trying to cheer myself up. I just found out that one of my 14 week old chicks that I raised is a boy, he crowed big time yesterday. Now I have to find a home for him.
hit.gif

Of course, he is one of our favourites.....why is it always that way?
sad.png

Quote:
Add me please !
ya.gif

Luna I know the feeling. I had 12 silkie eggs and hatched one and it was a roo same for the 12 wellsummers. Taking roo's to new home tomorrow.
hit.gif

Quote:
Acre - I have a few I made this week that came out pretty nice. I'll mail them to you and you can keep the one you like and hold the others for backup on ones that don't get done. Is this OK? PM me your mailing address and I'll get them right out to you.
smile.png

Hi..I don't think the block is hard..better than last month..haha..last month was really o.k. once I realized my pattern was off..lol..I have realized that in order for this one to look like the bird of paradise..you have to choose the fabric carefully..I'm still not sure mine will look like it is supposed to..but..sigh..I spent hours pulling fabrics from my stash..then they all looked wrong..so I started over this morning and the first I came up with is gonna be it!!!

Acre, could you stick me in there somewhere, just not in front of NanaKat or Zookeeper if possible.
fl.gif
NK is my victim on the other swap this month and Zoo was my victim for last month's themed swap. Thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom