Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for July

Quote:
ACRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

What did I do?!?!?! She said it goes to the person under her....did she not?
gig.gif

That is a very pretty block, babymakes5. Great color combination.
thumbsup.gif

Elven Dreams...here is your block. I hope you like it. If you'd rather have other colors let me know and I'll keep this one for myself.
smile.png

301_dsc_0199.jpg

Acre..its kinda hard to sew with a canning jar in one hand and a bean in the other..
lau.gif
...but this winter you will be so thankful for all that food..who knows..you may be called upon to provide for someone in need, and it won't be a hardship..another jewel in that crown..
love.gif

Sandi

Quote:
The Lord has blessed us do that we have actually been providing food for 3 individuals and 2 different families (not including us) just out of the garden. Amen!!! The sad part is that you can offer fresh veggies to some people and they don't want it if they have to pick it. Oh, well....when they ain't got nothing to eat this winter.........................................

Last edited:
Acre..I have never been able to understand some people..and those who would rather have canned from the store rather than fresh..or eggs from the store rather than fresh..the list goes on..I guess the blessing is in offering and willingness to share not in their acceptance..
hugs.gif

This looks fun. I've gotten back into my sewing room and sorted it all out, so I am ready to play! LOL
Please sign me up for this swap. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom