Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for July

Quote:
Gotcha in
smile.png

CRC.....when I went picking beans today, I had a person come by that we know and ask....."Ain't you tired of picking all them thangs?"......I paused beofre I spoke and jsut plainly said "Nope....this is me all summer". Then I went back to work picking.
smile.png
Oh well, thats the difference between people.

Oy, I just finished that block and I'm doing it over. I thought I had the measurements right, but I don't know, I have trouble with triangles and squares and matching them up.
he.gif
Thank goodness I have time.....OK ....NEXT !.....
lol.png

Quote:
I can relate to that!!! That's why my name is not on the list, lol! That last one I had to do twice and still wasn't happy with the second one..course ask Acre for help and you'll hear "paper piece....paper piece...paper piece"!!! good luck Luna!!

ohhhh..seems like she said something like 15+ dozen jars purchased this year..I can't say anything though I do about that once things get rolling..gardens are late here this year..so I will do most of mine in Aug./Sept.

I have canned not one thing this year, we are eating our tomatoes and I have only had about a cucumber or two a say so we are eating those too, guess I need to get to the farmer's market and get some salsa veggies...I have a friend that will give me muscadines in the fall and I will make jam with those, no apples yet..need some peaches, I know they are in season!

Quote:
tongue2.gif
I have been canning spaghetti sauce.....thank you
smile.png
Also I am going to need to purchase about 5 more dozen jars because the potatoes haven't been harvested yet. I did ask hubby to give me till Sept. with these so I can have a small break.

Also, sorry to say but I haven't worked on narry block yet. I will get to work on them soon though. Lord willing

Back
Top Bottom