Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for July

The triangle pieces are the only paper piecing part to htis block.

SE you could have easily done this block

Those are the parts that I wasn't sure about!!

Luna, why don't you host a holiday themed block of the month? You have me and Leeps and yourself to sign up already and you seeem to have access to the computer during the day, only collecting addresses and monitoring the thread after that, give it a go? I'd like to try that Santa Face block I'm making for Welman's swap in the 12" size (her blocks are 7.5"), I also like the christmas stocking blocks...we'll heck, I like ALL the christmas blocks, lol!!!
wink.png

Quote:

Luna, why don't you host a holiday themed block of the month? You have me and Leeps and yourself to sign up already and you seeem to have access to the computer during the day, only collecting addresses and monitoring the thread after that, give it a go? I'd like to try that Santa Face block I'm making for Welman's swap in the 12" size (her blocks are 7.5"), I also like the christmas stocking blocks...we'll heck, I like ALL the christmas blocks, lol!!!
wink.png

I missed a swap what santa faced swap?

Quote:

wink.png

Ack! I don't know how to do it, plus during the day I'm at "work" so my time is limited.....plus I have no confidence, and have never done it before, and I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone if I didn't follow through, honestly, I don't know how you other people do it (with all the other things you all do!) I totally appreciate all the effort put forth for all of this... I'm kinda tempted, but very timid about it.....I would gladly help in any way if someone starts one up.....let me think on it......
smile.png
Maybe a nice group effort?
smile.png
Thoughts?

Quote:

wink.png

Ack! I don't know how to do it, plus during the day I'm at "work" so my time is limited.....plus I have no confidence, and have never done it before, and I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone if I didn't follow through, honestly, I don't know how you other people do it (with all the other things you all do!) I totally appreciate all the effort put forth for all of this... I'm kinda tempted, but very timid about it.....I would gladly help in any way if someone starts one up.....let me think on it......
smile.png
Maybe a nice group effort?
smile.png
Thoughts?

I'm experimenting with a self-managed list so that the hosting sort of handles itself, lol! So far, so good!!

Two photos

First one, I've received a lovely block from Cedar Ridge and was admiring the depth of color and textures when I did a double-take.....
ep.gif

Sandi had hand-stitched her block.....Girl, I'm impressed!!

23941_100_4388.jpg

Then, this is the block I'm sending to Lunachick when she sends me her address. Thought I'd use Fall colors this time.

23941_100_4390.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom