Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

Quote:
That's really pretty! I'm trying, having a little "pull out the seams & try again syndrome" I keep thinking - I have time, be patient, try again, etc.
tongue.png

Quote:
Who you talking about? Scrambled?
gig.gif
lau.gif
Good luck on that one
gig.gif

Don't you know what I mean. When you don't know what something is called you call it a whats-ya-call-it.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Thats it Scrambled, a thingamajig.

But if you want I will find out the REAL name.
gig.gif

Last edited:
I got my block from Scrambled and i was really expecting PINK
ep.gif
But it is in really pretty fall colors !
love.gif

She also sent along lots of goodies so she must not hate me for harrassing her !!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

STALK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Scrambled I love it all ! You are soooooooooooo sweet to me
wee.gif

I took my sewing to the ranch and somehow I can't find my block for this swap so IM glad I have time to do another one !
idunno.gif

I'm glad you didn't hate it since it isn't going to make olympic gold! The chicken is out of that pumplins gone wild fabric I did my fall blocks out of. You're welcome
smile.png

STALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out one thing last night, you can't sew when your tired. Leepsy, I should have the block done tonight and I will send it out to you this week. I hope you like the autumn colors. I think I will try and take a pic with my sons camera and see if I can put it on here. I'm not sure if I like the outside part. It looks like hunting fabric. LOL Please let me know what you think and I need your address.

Back
Top Bottom