lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
He is a real tom cat too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
His name is Gus and if I weren't so lazy I would have a camera card and cable to show you a pic of the cutest little gray tabby kitten you've ever seen!! Yeah, I know, I did NOT need another pet/responsibility but my daughter brought him home this weekend for my DH saying that he "needed" a cat! He does have nice "guy" qualities though, he's handsome and sweet and snuggles alot....now if I can only teach him to do the dishes!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Nice job on the block
thumbsup.gif

You all keep up the good work.

Must be a lot of sewing going on since there isn't much posting. hehehe

Hi Scram and CW

Hello everyone
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
frow.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif
yep, mighty quiet on the forum lately..summer calls louder than the internet, lol!
wink.png

Well, I could tell ya, but then I'd have to.............................well been in the garden gathering goodies to can and I am sitting here now waiting on Zuchinni Relish
droolin.gif

Went and bought more stew meat, so now all I need to get all that done to
ya.gif
Gardening is the only thing I like about summer

Quote:
frow.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif
yep, mighty quiet on the forum lately..summer calls louder than the internet, lol!
wink.png

That's for sure! lol We've been getting such lovely amounts of rain (thank god finally!
smile.png
) my grass is growing like mad and it's killing me to keep up with it! lol Not that I keep it manicured or anything.... but I like it short to deter snakes.....
And the garden is doing great too! I can't eat all the baby lettuce fast enough! Been giving it away by the bag to anybody not fast enough to get away from me! lol And I only planted a 2 x 6 patch!!!

Also the equine rehab business has picked up so I'm working more in the mornings too... Which is good for me but too bad for the poor sick horses!

I hope to work on my blocks for the June swaps this weekend though!
wee.gif

Also a friend of mine just got some chicks thanks to me telling her about mine every day on IM
ya.gif

Gonna have her join up here if she hasn't already and then get her hooked into the Quilt Club too!
clap.gif

I got my block from LunaChick in the mail this morning. Ginny it is beautiful. Such nice cordination of colors, did I say it was beautiful already? I really like it. Thanks again, great job.

Back
Top Bottom