Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

Quote:
lau.gif

So you feel the same way 2?
gig.gif

Well not really, I was just laughing at you.
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
So you feel the same way 2?
gig.gif

Well not really, I was just laughing at you.
gig.gif
lau.gif

Glad I could assist you in your laughter
gig.gif
Some day are just that.....
th.gif

Since you started this swap earlier last month are you doing the sme this month? Hasn't everyone on the list swapped already? New list!! New list!! New list!! chant, chant, chant!!!
lol.png
lol.png

I still have to get mine done. I was kind of looking for a different colored fabric for one of the accent colors that I had but can't find it anywhere so am going to work with the one I have.

Then all heck has been breaking out here in the last week with that coyote family moving in and me having to hire a trapper and watch the traps and then my pump went so having plumbers here but will get it done tomorrow at the latest. As I am going to be working over time after no water and my extra roo's are going to camp Freeze this weekend.

Sorry

Thanks Acres I know I have another week but I sure wanted to get it out last week. Oh well what would life be if all our plans went as planned. No fun that is for sure LOL. I don't know about ya all but I have never had a day that something didn't change at the last minute LOL.

Quote:
Your exactly right.....life would actually be a bit boring if everything went as planned
tongue.png
But take our time.....only Scrambled is begging for the new list
gig.gif

Quote:
Your exactly right.....life would actually be a bit boring if everything went as planned
tongue.png
But take our time.....only Scrambled is begging for the new list
gig.gif

Scrambled already has the machine warm and ready to for July block !
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom