Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

Quote:
Yes you can!!!! And Scrambled can too!!!!
smile.png

Quote:
You can trace the patterns onto the paper that the men at the meat markets use. Or you can trace it on tissue paper (I haven't tried this yet, so I'm not sure how sturdy it would be.). I would go to a meat market and ask to buy som of their paper and trace it on there. YOu can also use regular computer paper but buy the least weight paper.

Yes, I will be adding a new list after the 25th of June.

The paper from the butcher is called Freezer paper. Ya can even buy it on a roll from Walmart or by the waxed paper and stuff.

I really think the problem was that my stitch lengh was not right. I Will have to try to play with that if we are going to paper piece again.

Elven your block went out today. I was so excited to get it out that I forgot to trim it and square it up. Hope it was the right size, I didn't even remember to do that.

Must of been Scrambled's fault as she was hurrying me up LOL. Kidding.

Thank ya'll for the encouragement but no thanks, it isn't fun when it's too hard...I'll cheer you on but I have scrappy string blocks, dresden plates and a 9 patch quilt I am working on for Christmas...lots to do and not interested in spending my evenings I would be working on those, instead teaching my animals new cuss words over these hard blocks..maybe in the future I'll do these hard ones but now I am just not interested....thank you though
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
What if CW finds an easier one to do? Would you do it then. Bottom lip still sticking out

Yeah !
love.gif
wont be the same without scrambled !

Last edited:
Quote:
What if CW finds an easier one to do? Would you do it then. Bottom lip still sticking out

Yeah !
love.gif
wont be the same without scrambled !

You got that right!!!! But I understand.

Cedar Ridge Chicks this is your block because I didn't like the first one ! I will mail it tomorrow.

It was soooo much easier after Nanacat sent me measurments and clear instructions ! Much better than paper piecing it ! Thanks Nanacat !
clap.gif

17209_img_0925.jpg

Hope you like it !
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom