Sounds like a good reason to buy an AR-15 in .223 caliber and a scope. Provided you live in an area where you can shoot it (most towns and cities have ordinances against shooting inside the city limit, even a pellet or BB gun).
Lol, this is a semi-automatic, right? Sounds like a bit of overkill and I don't want to get on any federal watch lists, thanks! If I could see as well as in my younger days, a good rifle would work fine. Maybe what I need is a shotgun. Shooting is not a problem but I don't want to kill my neighbors a mile away.

The pellet gun won't kill the coyote but the sting from the pellet might be enough to make him go somewhere else. You would still have to be relatively close to get a good sting on him though. Just a thought.
Yup, I'm aware. And it's that one-shot feature I'm not happy about. I'd probably miss and by the time I reload he'd be in the next county.

Lol, this is a semi-automatic, right? Sounds like a bit of overkill and I don't want to get on any federal watch lists, thanks! If I could see as well as in my younger days, a good rifle would work fine. Maybe what I need is a shotgun. Shooting is not a problem but I don't want to kill my neighbors a mile away.
... Or, for that matter, the neighbor's cows, which might be in the pasture next to me!

Back
Top Bottom