Theres a bobcat, no it's a fox and...

zazouse

Crowing
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Southeast texas
I was out burning dead trees , which i do alot and my DH said hey there's a bobcat and pointed to where the birds were making a fuss as i looked up i saw a pretty little fox pop it's head up from behind a clump of grass and summed the dogs that were with me and got them on him/her when it saw the dogs coming it jumped up from behind the brush and i saw a hot pink caller around it's neck.
ep.gif

Don't know what to do about the critter, can't imagine someone turning one loose like this in farming community.

If i live trap it i have one dog that will distroy the trap to get to it ,she can't catch the fox unless she gets the drop on it but in a box type trap it's as good as dead.
hopefully it will stay away after being persured by 5 dogs, wild critters don't bother non of my birds because i go dogs everywhere, I am concerned that this critter is gonna cause problems and i am gonna have to shoot it cause it was clearly after a chicken.

I don't like shooting critters as a matter a fact the only wild critter i ever had to shoot was a sickly red wolf in my goat barn about 11 years ago , i have always had plent of working dogs here to keep things safe.

Back
Top Bottom