Theres like, a buncha ducks over here...questions

With all apologies, aside from what I wrote above I don't know much about ducks other than they're excellent when roasted to a golden crispiness, and their rendered fat is the absolute perfect medium in which to fry potatoes. My solution would be to convert the ducks from pond residents to freezer residents. As a chicken keeper, it's how we keep our flock young and healthy- most roosters and all the older hens are invited to dinner.

With all apologies, aside from what I wrote above I don't know much about ducks other than they're excellent when roasted to a golden crispiness, and their rendered fat is the absolute perfect medium in which to fry potatoes. My solution would be to convert the ducks from pond residents to freezer residents. As a chicken keeper, it's how we keep our flock young and healthy- most roosters and all the older hens are invited to dinner.
Ah, well, I am going to need door number 3 then. I most certainly couldn't intentionally cull ducks that I intentionally raised by hand. The older ones are the ones I know the best. And the ones I can tell apart by their voices and quirks.

Relocation of the younger ones, that's more my speed. 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom