thermometer reading????

karri25

Songster
12 Years
Feb 5, 2007
Arkansas
I am waiting onpins on needles to put my new eggs in my new little giant. The thermometer that came with it says that it is 102. I also have a reptil thermometeer on teh side that says that th etemp is 95 with the 100 a little colorful and the 90 a littl colorful. I want to set my eggs!!!!! How can I figure out what to put the stinking temp at without buying yet another thermometer?!?!?!?? I also have a really nice meat thermometer Icould try putting in one of the vents. Do you think that would work???? One of the reasons I bought a little giant was because I thought the thermometer would be more accurate than what I had set up in my homemade bator:-( Turns out it is only accurate within 2 degrees!!!! Bummer.
sad.png

Do you a baby thermometer? I use the one for the kids to check mine sometimes. They are medical grade so they are usually correct.

Added: I stick it in the water wiggler to get the egg temp.

Last edited:
Ok, I don't have a baby thermometer but I do have an accurite so I put that in on eof the vent holes. Now it seems the temps are adding up. I set my eggs!!!!!!!!!!! The first Friday in December should bring me a bunch of peeping little fuzballs:D

Back
Top Bottom