Thermometers which one?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by KKluckers, Sep 20, 2007.

1. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    What ones are good? Any suggestions. I just want one really accurite, Im having a hard time finding any websites.

2. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I just purchased a Fluckers thermometer/hygrometer. They are for reptile habitat. It is by far the best I have owned and I have 4 or 5 different ones. You can get them at Petco or Petsmart for $25ish dollars

3. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Thanks, does anyone else have one that you really like?
    [​IMG]

4. Crazy4Chickens

Crazy4Chickens Out Of The Brooder

Sep 19, 2007
    I have a accurite one with the probe and the fluker's one from petsmart they are both great and the readings are the same from both. The fluker's one is small enough to keep inside the incubator which it will also read your humidity. With the accurite you have to sit the whole thing inside for it to read humidity so it takes up what little space you have.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I too use Fluckers and LOVED IT! Pretty accurate and worth the money.

6. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I got 2 brand new in the package Fluker's hygro/thermo on ebay for like $12 with shipping and all. They are good too and small enough to fit anywhere in your incubator.

7. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I went down and bought a Fluckers today at petco. It is dead on and worth spending a little extra. Thanks everyone for the advice![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by