These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Fan of huskies? Or shepherds? Why not have both for the price of one! Meet Ace. This special boy is very well socialized and friendly. He has a high energy level and will be best suited for an active family or owner. Ace is very smart and can be trained easily. Ace is only 1 years old!

View attachment 2596959View attachment 2596961
Ace was adopted!

This is our sweet girl Daria. She's sweet and a little shy but does fanatstic with other dogs. She loves to play and get on your soft side. Daria is 3 years old

1618428103148.png

Meet our new addition to the rescue family, Spot! He is a fantastic boy and just had his 4th birthday in the shelter. We celebrated with some cuddles. He is up for adoption for $250. Come meet our lovely boy

1618428214888.png

Yes, I was named after a car. My name is Kia. I'm 1 year old and I'm super excited knowing that one day someone will come take me home! Hopefully it's you! I'd love to meet you. I promise I'll give you some lovins for just coming to take the time and consider me. I'm super sweet and I'll probably always be begging for some chew toys.

View attachment 2586579View attachment 2586580
Im gonna ask my parents their probably gonna say no but its worth a shot

This is our sweet Acorn. Acorn is 2 years old and is very energetic. He would be great in a house with kids as long as they can handle his energy. Acorn is known for his little tail as he gets many compliments on it. We've been told he's our "little fox". He would love to meet you

1618428322507.png

Back
Top Bottom