These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
This 3 year old cat is looking for a family. His name is Reggie and he loves to rub his head on anything he can. When he's not sleeping in his bed, he's up around looking for potential love to be given. Reggie is available for adoption at the small price of $35

View attachment 2593074
I've been adopted too!

Say hello to Jenny. She is 5 years old and has been with us quite sometime. Jenny is a sweet girl but everyone has been over looking her because they want puppies instead. Jenny is a lovable girl and just fabulous on the leash. She is always looking for some love and affection and looking to give it back too! Come meet our special girl!

View attachment 2586577
I HAVE FINALLY BEEN ADOPTED! I've enjoyed my stay at the shelter but it gets pretty lonely after 2 months. I love my new owner she's great and can't wait to give her the whole world

This is our sweet Acorn. Acorn is 2 years old and is very energetic. He would be great in a house with kids as long as they can handle his energy. Acorn is known for his little tail as he gets many compliments on it. We've been told he's our "little fox". He would love to meet you

View attachment 2616395
I wasn't here long! I was adopted today to a nice couple with a little boy :)

Hi everyone. My name is Norm. I was orginally here with my brother Scully but he's already been adopted. I'm 3 years old and I enjoy rubbing my head on everything! You'll want a lint roller since I'm long haired and I tend to shed!

1618451122145.png

I'M THE LAST ONE LEFT. My name is Lilo and I'm a happy boy who's waiting to go home. I've been in foster with my siblings and my momma for awhile but now ready to take on the world! I was happy to see my siblings find their new homes and I'm just sitting patiently waiting for mine. If you love kittens and lovebugs I'm your guy

1618451219918.png

This is Malfoy! He's got a mustache and he's got spunk! He is one of our biggest cuddle bugs which we are totally fine with since he's super soft. Come get this sweet kitty or at least spend some time with him for fun. He enjoys the company ;)

1618451359651.png

You can describe me as your grumpy old man. I'm Goose. I'm 10 years old and yes I got no teeth so soft wet foods would be preferred. I'm an old man waiting for the right home. I'm FIV positive meaning I'll need to be the only cat in the house or with another FIV cat. If you are interested in me go on and come spare me a visit

1618451497584.png

This is Adora. She's super sweet but shy. She is unsure about people in the beginning and would take some time to adjust or get use to her new family and their home. She is 3 years old but still has the body of a kitten. Adora is our small special girl and loves working with us in the office when she's not under the desk swatting at the dust bunnies

1618451614330.png

Here is Sissy. She has been our foster program for a few weeks till she was ready to be seen by the vet to be fixed. Now she is all ready to go into her new and furever home. Sissy is 1 year old and super sweet. She is the biggest fan of boxes considering 98% of the time we find her in the tiniest spaces for her amusement

1618451769350.png

Back
Top Bottom