These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
They call me Adele because I have the prettiest voice and I tend to use it often. I'm a vocal girl but that's because I just want all the lovins I can get. I guess who can call me an attention hoarder since I knock all the other kitties out of the way so I can get my pets. I'm good with other cats and dogs but prefer to be in a home without children

1618451908048.png

I'm the biggest nuzzler you're going to find. I like other cats, dogs, and children so I'm a very flexible kitty when it comes to my new home. I like to sleep on people's laps and rub my face in everything

1618451990545.png

Don't you just love oatmeal? Well here is Oatmeal himself. He is 2 years old and is super silly. There are times when he sleeps his tongue will be sticking out or he'll have all 4 limbs sprawled out like a star fish. Oatmeal is ready to go home but as long as their no dogs cause it is a no go for this kitty

1618452093454.png

Yes, I was named after a car. My name is Kia. I'm 1 year old and I'm super excited knowing that one day someone will come take me home! Hopefully it's you! I'd love to meet you. I promise I'll give you some lovins for just coming to take the time and consider me. I'm super sweet and I'll probably always be begging for some chew toys.

View attachment 2586579
Sweet girl has finally been adopted. So happy to see her go home

This is C. Murray. He is 1 year and 7 months old. He came to us as a transport from another shelter. He is such a sweet boy and wants to get your attention while also being polite and giving you your space when asked.

View attachment 2586551
This lovely boy finally went home!!! After 4 months we are so happy to see you go Murray ❤️

Hi everyone! My name is Ellie! I just recently turned 2 years old. I'm looking for my furever home just as well as my other friends in the shelter. I'm a sweet girl who loves to give kisses (pucker up). Please stop by or ask for more information about me. I'm starting to get a little tired of not having my family but I'll be patient and wait for that special family to take me home!

View attachment 2586568
Ellie was adopted by two young girls who love to jog. Nice to see our pup go into a energetic home :yesss:

Hello to one of our foster puppies Sadie! Sadie likes walks, hikes, running around the yard, sitting on laps, digging, chasing tennis balls, meeting new people, and having her belly rubbed. She would be a great dog for a family that spends a lot of time exploring the outdoors. Sadie does well with most dogs but will need a proper introduction done slowly
View attachment 2595948View attachment 2595949View attachment 2595950
Our girl Sadie was officially adopted over the weekend by her lovely fosters! They fell in love with those puppy dog eyes which I could understand how they had to take her home

Our girl Sadie was officially adopted over the weekend by her lovely fosters! They fell in love with those puppy dog eyes which I could understand how they had to take her home
Ellie was adopted by two young girls who love to jog. Nice to see our pup go into a energetic home :yesss:
This lovely boy finally went home!!! After 4 months we are so happy to see you go Murray ❤️
Yay!

Back
Top Bottom