These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I'M THE LAST ONE LEFT. My name is Lilo and I'm a happy boy who's waiting to go home. I've been in foster with my siblings and my momma for awhile but now ready to take on the world! I was happy to see my siblings find their new homes and I'm just sitting patiently waiting for mine. If you love kittens and lovebugs I'm your guy

View attachment 2617054
I've gone to my furever home 🥰

Here is Sissy. She has been our foster program for a few weeks till she was ready to be seen by the vet to be fixed. Now she is all ready to go into her new and furever home. Sissy is 1 year old and super sweet. She is the biggest fan of boxes considering 98% of the time we find her in the tiniest spaces for her amusement

View attachment 2617147
I've been adopted!

They call me Adele because I have the prettiest voice and I tend to use it often. I'm a vocal girl but that's because I just want all the lovins I can get. I guess who can call me an attention hoarder since I knock all the other kitties out of the way so I can get my pets. I'm good with other cats and dogs but prefer to be in a home without children

View attachment 2617150
I was adopted at the puppy kitten shower!

Hi everyone and my name is Max! I'm a young lab mix and I'm 2 years old. I love to run and play fetch and chase my tail. I'm quite the goofball and always happy to meet some new friendly faces.

1619012144122.png

1619012163223.png

Ice ice ice baby. My name is Ice and I'm the coolest dog you'll meet. I'm 3 years old was recently surrendered by my owner because they were moving and I couldn't come. Darn. But I'm ready to make my new family happy. I love to show you my tricks!

1619012279343.png

1619012295590.png

Hey there, I'm Donavan but the ladies at the shelter here like to call me Donnie. Despite how I look I'm actually not a puppy! I'm 2 years old but have a huge baby face. I'm believed to be a Shiba Inu mix. I was welcomed here from Georgia and been loving this new state though the weather is wacky. Come stop by and play with me!

1619012440241.png

I'm Thor! I'm 4 years old and a super playful pup. I have a mix of retriever in me so I'm always on the run. It would be best if I was in a home with a fenced in yard or you'll always having to be playing tag with me. I love to run and take long walks. If I'm your dog say hi

1619012543699.png

James is a light brindle male Pit Bull Terrier mix. He is approximately 1 year, 5 months old. He weighs about 56 lbs. James appears is well socialized and friendly. This playful pup is very playful and entertaining. Come give him a visit I mean look at that face

1619012667797.png

1619012681439.png

Odie is a brown and white male Pit Bull Terrier mix. He is 2 years old and weighs about 61 lbs. Odie does not like other dos that much and would be great in a home without them. Odie is very people oriented and loves his belly scratches. He is a puppy who loves attention.

1619012870464.png
1619012881250.png

Back
Top Bottom