These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Hi all! My name is Jimmy and I am a super guy who loves to be around people. I would love a family who is active and will include me in everything because I want to be around someone ALL the time! I would do best in a home where kids are 8 and up, but with the right family, I could maybe do kids who are a little younger. I was a workable 2 with cats, which means I was interested in playing/chasing them. I get along with most dogs and it would be super cool if I had a dog sibling!

1619012955062.png

1619012968916.png

Meet Bruno! Bruno is well mannered, a tiny bit shy when meeting new people, he is playful, silly, smart and loving. He would love a forever home with a fun loving family that it is looking to welcome a deserving furry family member to their pack. Bruno came from a home where someone was with him most of the day, so he would do best in a similar situation. We recommend any children in his forever home are around 12 years old or older. Bruno does not get along with cats but does well with dogs.

1619013135108.png

Ralphie is super fearful of new people. He needs to learn that they are ok and not something to be scared of. Ralphie finished dog 1 class and we are hoping to continue on with those classes and private sessions. Ralphie needs a home where not many people come visit so that he can continue to work on his stranger danger. Ralphie likes kids and loves to cuddle with them but needs to be around older children. Sometimes when he gets excited he can be jumpy and may knock some small kids over.

1619013294415.png

This is Penny! She was with us first in November and has just came back in the beginning of April. She's a sweet girl but had to come back to us due to complications with her new home. We are happy to take her back in our care but would love to see her go to her new home. She just turned 4 last month and would like to not spend another second without a family.

1619013607650.png
1619013617169.png

Don't you just love oatmeal? Well here is Oatmeal himself. He is 2 years old and is super silly. There are times when he sleeps his tongue will be sticking out or he'll have all 4 limbs sprawled out like a star fish. Oatmeal is ready to go home but as long as their no dogs cause it is a no go for this kitty

View attachment 2617155
Oatmeal has gone home!

Hey there, I'm Donavan but the ladies at the shelter here like to call me Donnie. Despite how I look I'm actually not a puppy! I'm 2 years old but have a huge baby face. I'm believed to be a Shiba Inu mix. I was welcomed here from Georgia and been loving this new state though the weather is wacky. Come stop by and play with me!

View attachment 2627989
Had a couple people fight for him but he was adopted lol

Back
Top Bottom