These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Ralphie is super fearful of new people. He needs to learn that they are ok and not something to be scared of. Ralphie finished dog 1 class and we are hoping to continue on with those classes and private sessions. Ralphie needs a home where not many people come visit so that he can continue to work on his stranger danger. Ralphie likes kids and loves to cuddle with them but needs to be around older children. Sometimes when he gets excited he can be jumpy and may knock some small kids over.

View attachment 2628051
Not even a minute we opened he was adopted!

Hi all! My name is Jimmy and I am a super guy who loves to be around people. I would love a family who is active and will include me in everything because I want to be around someone ALL the time! I would do best in a home where kids are 8 and up, but with the right family, I could maybe do kids who are a little younger. I was a workable 2 with cats, which means I was interested in playing/chasing them. I get along with most dogs and it would be super cool if I had a dog sibling!

View attachment 2628017

View attachment 2628019
I've gone to a home today!

Chester is a red and white male Pointer mix. He is 3 years, 1 month old. He weighs 55 lbs. He is well socialized and friendly. Not only that but he is very smart and can probably be trained easily. Come meet this playful entertaining pup

1619629149781.png
1619629160525.png

I am a playful and affectionate little girl. I have tons of puppy energy but love to chill with my human after Im all worn out. I LOVE belly rubs when Ive gotten all of my energy out on a long walk or run. I would do best in a home with a fenced in yard as my hound instincts always have me wanting to sniff out something new. I have lived with cats and dogs in my foster home. I tend to want to chase the cats at first. But Im learning not to do so! I have also been around kids of all ages in my foster home. Im excited to find my forever home!

1619629338504.png

Hi! My name is Willump. I came to the shelter as a stray. I am an older gentleman looking for his furever home. I would do well in the home where kids are over 6. I was a little interested in cats, so a slow introduction is best. I get along with most dogs, I have met small and medium sized dogs. I did show some signs I may have some separation anxiety, so someone needs to be willing to work with me on that.

1619629403924.png
1619629412836.png

Hi everyone. My name is Izzy. I am a super sweet girl once I get to know you. I am shy and timid when I first meet new people. I need a home where there are no younger kids, teens and older would be good. I didn't mind being around cats, but a slow introduction is always bet. I get along with some dogs, but it would be best if I was in a home where I was the only dog.

1619629464782.png

Back
Top Bottom