These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
This is Milton. He is 5 years old and very curious. Milton is a little shy at first but warms right up after scratches behind the ear. He will need slow introductions to other animals and someone who will be patient with him.

1625006530448.png

Toby is 1yr old, has the best sit, and is ready for his new family! Toby likes to spend his days playing fetch, cuddling, and giving the best hugs and kisses. Toby is excellent with other dogs and kids but unknown how he is with cats. We walked him by the cat room where he didn't seem that interested in him but adopters should still be cautious if a cat is in the home.

1625006627504.png

You do such a fantastic job writing about these guys! I'm glad I don't live closer, I would find it too hard to resist!
Thank you! That response means so much to me and I try to get these guys noticed as much as I can even if they aren't adopted right away. I love my work cause I get to interact with these beautiful babies :)

And yes it is so hard not to take them all especially when you get a soft spot for one!!

Bob Marley has the cutest ears and smile! Bob loves attention and is very playful and sweet. He is a 1-year-old working dog mixed breed. Bob knows sit and is very eager to learn - especially with treats! He is very playful with other dogs and easily makes friends. Bob is very gentle, loving, and is bound to steal your heart! He walks well on a leash and is potty trained..

View attachment 2740414

How big is he?
He looks a lot like a dog I know.

Jethro is a 5-6 year old basset hound/beagle who's as snuggly as he looks. Jethro is great with other dogs as well. He's pretty low energy as he has more of a basset hound personality. He is an easy going country boy at heart and would be happiest in the country where he can explore and where his barking won't bother neighbors . Jethro is an absolute joy and whoever adopts him is going to be very lucky

1625073798511.png

Meet our 2 year old Nova. She is a sweet super fun loving girl. She likes to jump and play and may knock you over when she's super excited. Younger kids might be challenge for her since she can knock them over easy. Otherwise she is super great and loves attention. This cuddle bug is ready to go home!

1625073946586.png
1625073964476.png

Back
Top Bottom