My2butterflies

Crowing
Apr 14, 2020
Minnesota
My babies are here🤗
I’m so excited! They gave me one extra of each color🥰
6AA9BE4B-0575-433A-B86A-4431C3637A28.jpeg
C949F232-20D9-4B8E-9F4F-352BBDAA600B.png

They were a little cold when they arrived, but they warmed up fast.

OH MY WORD the little cuties :love I bet you're in heaven right now! SO sweet :D Where did you get them?
I ordered them from crackle hatchery back in April. 😊 I definitely am! I want to hold them so bad, but know they need time to settle in.
Nice looking mix. Enjoy the madness! You brooding them inside?
Thanks! They are in my garage right now, but might move them inside before tonight. Not sure I’ll be able to sleep knowing they are out there.

Thank you😃
No pearls, but the rest you got right😊 I’m so excited to have some variety In my flock. No stores ever sell these colors so we decided to give ordering a try. So far I’m very pleased!
They look lively, and it’s a really good sign for shipping conditions that they all arrived alive! Very pretty! :celebrate

They look lively, and it’s a really good sign for shipping conditions that they all arrived alive! Very pretty! :celebrate

They have been very active. I think it took about 30mins for all the guineas to get going. Some of the white ones were very cold. I’m not sure why, but they didn’t give the guineas a heat pack. Not that it seems to matter now. I just checked on them. Everyone was sleeping till I sprinkled more food down.
They had eaten every single crumb that was on the floor of the brooder! Not sure they figured out that the food dish had the same thing in it, so I’ll keep adding some on the ground for now. And I know they said they would be thirsty when they came, but oh my goodness! They have drank so much! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom