They are pipping!!!

Three out of four of my geese eggs are pipping. Yeah!!!! Just got to set back and be patient. It is so hard.
Congratulations - I can only imagine how excited you are -- I have a few more days then hope to be right there with you !
pop.gif

Have pips in three now. They must be resting a bit.... nothing else happening. Those eggs are so big... it makes me wonder how the goslings are going to be able to stand upright in the incubator. I am so excited... but I'm going to get some sleep.

Three out of four have hatched. The last one is working pretty hard. I wish it would hurry up because I can't wait to hold them. They are a little tall for the incubator. I guess it must be a whole lot more comfortable than the egg though. Got to get them in a brooder as soon as they are dry. I think they are just adorable. First time ever for hatching geese.

Three out of four have hatched. The last one is working pretty hard. I wish it would hurry up because I can't wait to hold them. They are a little tall for the incubator. I guess it must be a whole lot more comfortable than the egg though. Got to get them in a brooder as soon as they are dry. I think they are just adorable. First time ever for hatching geese.
Congrats!!! what breed?

Pictures... I thought I just posted pictures, but don't see them. Four out of Four hatched. One has a little splay leg. I've tied them together with some yarn, hopefully I can get some vet tape on Monday at the pharmacy. They are so soft. I just love them. They are docile too... not squirmy like my ducklings.

Back
Top Bottom