They hatched.

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chicknduck, Mar 22, 2011.

1. chicknduck

chicknduck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    Ohio
    I had a great hatch on the day I was told I have to get rid of my chickens Due to zoneing I have the land but for some reason this area is zoned commercial. uuggghhh.[​IMG]
    I hand 2 hatch yesterday and have 5 that hatched thru the night. I also have 7 week old Barred Rocks Naked neck turkens buff orphingtons Silver laced Wyandotte White Jersey Giants I have to rehome all of them [​IMG] They are all pulletts so I am hopeing that I can find someone to take them.
    My kids love the chickens and take such great care of them this is so hard. Oh and I have to do it ASAP
    If anyone reads this and wants any of them please let me know. I am going to try to keep my 3 little silkies up in my yard that is enclosed in a privacy fence just so the kids can keep them.

2. johnj16

johnj16 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2011
    Utah
    Aahhh sorry to hear that, but congrats on the hatch.

3. jmmre31

jmmre31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2011
    Front Royal
    Congratulations on the hatch. So sorry to hear about lossing them. [​IMG]

Maybe, you can find someone close by that will at least let you visit.

4. chicknduck

chicknduck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    Ohio
    I have 5 more pipping : ) and I am gonna be home all day looking for a new home with atleast 40 acres. I got the go ahead from hubby to start looking. We had a long talk last night about selling our current home and moving. I am just emotionally exausted today. So what a great accomplishment with the hatch and welcoming more babies. I know I will find homes for them. Thanks for the good words fellow chickeners.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by