They have arrived

Is this your first time with broiler chicken? They wont crush each other if there is plenty of heat. I think 6sq in per chick untill they are 2 weeks old then i move them to the chicken house where they get about 4sq ft per bird untill harvest at 6to 8weeks
No this will be my 3rd X they seam to all be doing fine getting big allready

My order was keyed in for 2/7, not 3/7 like I requested... And they didn't catch it until they had already shipped! So it's a bit early but we'll see how things go :)

My order was keyed in for 2/7, not 3/7 like I requested... And they didn't catch it until they had already shipped! So it's a bit early but we'll see how things go
smile.png
Wow that could throw your whole plan off a whole month , yea its not like you can send them back LOL But maybe a extra week or so might make them a bit plumper I cant wait to see everyones pictures :)

I cant wait to see everyones pictures  :)  

Oh I didn't want yo hijack your thread... but I'd love to share pics too!! 6day old freedom rangers! They've gained about 50% weight since arrival (on average). How to weigh them is interesting... Take one out, weigh it, hand to my daughter to "hold". They're in her bedroom too, since they arrived so early :) she's a champ, but this weekend they'll get a more permanent home in the garage.

Oh I didn't want yo hijack your thread... but I'd love to share pics too!! 6day old freedom rangers! They've gained about 50% weight since arrival (on average). How to weigh them is interesting... Take one out, weigh it, hand to my daughter to "hold". They're in her bedroom too, since they arrived so early
smile.png
she's a champ, but this weekend they'll get a more permanent home in the garage.
Please Yes hijack I love to see pictures I will post as I go along : )

Back
Top Bottom