They have the whole backyard, but where do they end up?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by pasta514, Apr 7, 2008.

1. pasta514

pasta514 Out Of The Brooder

Supervising the construction of their new home! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. K&H Chicken Farm

K&H Chicken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Redding CA
    How cute! I can not wait to build a brooder house to move the chicks too!

3. red-hen

red-hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Aww [​IMG] That's really cute. Obviously they enjoy your company [​IMG] (and I see green legs on that yellow baby - are they Easter Eggers?)

4. pasta514

pasta514 Out Of The Brooder

Quote:Aha! is that what EE is? Easter Egger? I've been trying to learn the lingo. These 3 are our 1st ever brood. When bought I was told 2 Ameraucana, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte.

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

How cute, I can see two EE's (often sold as ameracuanas and auracuanas and americanas) and a SLW.

6. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Is the one on the box a gold campine?? Cute pic!

7. Rte.66_chicks

Rte.66_chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2008
    Kingman, AZ
    Chickens love to help! My former flock helped to garden, helped with construction, and helped my DH with oil changes & other mechanical work. They would perch on his feet when he was on his back under a vehicle, and come underneath to make sure he put the drain plug back in.

8. red-hen

red-hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Quote:Aha! is that what EE is? Easter Egger? I've been trying to learn the lingo. These 3 are our 1st ever brood. When bought I was told 2 Ameraucana, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte.

Yep. You got it. I try never to use abbreviations because it drives me nuts trying to decypher them in other people's posts. Cute little trio you have there. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by