• Madalina- Sage

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whiteera- Oreo

• Synorvias - Bob

• Total voters
Just a friendly bump...

Come on people...get your votes in..There are some lovely two legged and four legged animals here that have not had an easy life..Read the wonderful stories about these animals and the wonderful people who have cared for them and given them a second chance at a happy life.

There is a link in the first post on this thread for the Original thread with the photos and stories

Quote:
Nicely said.
thumbsup.gif

ok peeps poll is over.
smile.png

First place is = Regie- Ducky , won - 6 month GFM

second place is = Sred- Ruby Doo won 1 dozen hatching eggs ( not sure which breeds yet

third is we have a tie , So we need to brake teh tie, but how, any suggestions? =Writerofwords- Tux, + ondra's seramas- Samatha

3rd- 6 hatching eggs ( not sure which breeds yet)

Last edited:
YAY! My 2 boys were actually hoping for 2nd place with Ruby, so they are THRILLED!
celebrate.gif
LOL! Congrats to Ducky for 1st place and I voted in the poll for 3rd. As far as what eggs, a little of this and a little of that would be great! Then it will be like Christmas when they hatch! LOL! I have a broody right now, that is just getting started, so I think I'll toss her eggs and use yours.
wink.png

Congrats and Thanks Shay!

Shelly and Ruby

Firstly.... A big thank you from Regie for all who voted for her...and also everyone who read her story and everyone elses as well.

46956_thankyou_from_regie.jpg

Caring for a disabled animal is a wonderful experience. While not every animal can cope with living with a disability I urge anyone who is contemplating giving a sick injured or deformed animal a second chance at life to go ahead if they have the time patients and abilty to do so. It can be hard work at times but very rewarding. Being mindful of keeping the animals best interests as the number one priority- Many animal can live an almost normal life despite a small imperfection. When breeding poultry it is inevitable that at times incubation problems may occur and some hatch not quite right. Although I am sad for Regie that she hatched this way- I also feel blessed that she hatched to me- and I have had the experience of raising her.
Thank you to all who took the time to read the stories in this competition. There are so many heart warming stories on the thread - so many tales of courage and perserverence. Everyone - not just the poll winners - who entered deserves a huge congatulations for giving their animals the extra care they neeed to survive with the disabilities they have. And also a big thanks to shay20 for giving us all the opportunity to bring our stories together here.

Quote:
clap.gif
congrats
smile.png
very well said!!! i don't wish for any animals to be disabled, but i would like to care for a disabled duck. i hope that doesn't sound harsh, but i would like to experience it. regie is such a sweet little girl!!

Back
Top Bottom