They pipped!!!!

woot.gif
CONGRATS

Sally I have a question for you. One of my eggs beat the crap out of it's self today so now the pointy end of the egg has a lot of cracked shell. There doesn't appear to be any puncture wounds to the actual membrane it's self. I patched it with clear nail polish to help keep it alive. My question is though should I put it some where in case it explodes? It has two more weeks to hatch. I was thinking about maybe putting it in a cup in the bator and then just tilt it everyday in there. That way if it decided to explode my other eggs won't be ruined.

Sally I have a question for you. One of my eggs beat the crap out of it's self today so now the pointy end of the egg has a lot of cracked shell. There doesn't appear to be any puncture wounds to the actual membrane it's self. I patched it with clear nail polish to help keep it alive. My question is though should I put it some where in case it explodes? It has two more weeks to hatch. I was thinking about maybe putting it in a cup in the bator and then just tilt it everyday in there. That way if it decided to explode my other eggs won't be ruined.
how did that happen! lol
I take it that it is a precious egg?
you can keep it but I do suggest putting it in a cup by itself just incase and sniff it often! at least x a day! look for any seepage, you see that, even a dot toss it!
I cant remember where I saw the pic but someone posted one of those small Tupperware containers fit in the turner!

What happened was I went to go turn the eggs and the thing I use to hold up the turner slipped and the tray came down and this one flopped out and hit it's self on my dresser. It's really not that precious of an egg just I got started a bit late in the season for my preference so I need every egg I get to hatch. BTW it should be a pure buff brahma.

Back
Top Bottom