They're growing up!

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
My oldest chickies are now allowed in their very own outdoor run. Still havent covered it, so they are only allowed outside with adult supervision. I have 3 blue rocks, 4 splash rocks, 2 aussies, 3 aracaunas, and 2 americaunas/EE's. The rocks are from Jim Cox, and the rest are from Jody (hinkjc). First is my trusty chicken helper...

309525592.jpg

These are the 3 aracaunas..all different as they can be..

309525404.jpg

This is an EE. He looks just like a hawk!!

309525406.jpg

One of my pretty blue rocks....boy or girl??

309525409.jpg

The two aussies..

309525410.jpg

And finally all the chickies having just the best time wallowing in the dirt. They sometimes get so deep that all you can see is their backs...they are so funny.

309526265.jpg

* Congrats, halo!!! I cant see the pics right now but I'll be sure & look your kiddies over when I next get to the college lib. . . They all sound like beauts.
wink.png

Thanks. Sweetie is just the best thing in my life...always happy and helpful and full of her self. I can't imagine my life without her. And her brother Mikey is wonderful too, just more the couch potato type. Couldnt care less about the chickies.

309525589.jpg

Great pics halo! They look so happy.
love.gif
Hawk may be a girl.
wink.png

Jody

No, they dont bother the chickies at all. I have them in the house all day long while Im at work. I have 4 brooders in the house, on the floor, with no tops on them. They never touch them. They are the BEST puppies.

Back
Top Bottom