They're here!!!! My Partridge Brahma eggs are here!!!!

A blue partridge brahma is the most beautiful. In the past 6 months there was a good article about brahmas with a pic of the blue partridge in either backyard poultry magazine or practical poultry magazine. Hope this helps and put me on the list of wanting some!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info - I'll have to try to find a copy.
fl.gif
For now, I just need to get them hatched - it's going to be a long three weeks!

There are definately Partridges in the USA I have a dozen in the bator right now. However There arent any blue partridges
big_smile.png

Anyway if you are looking for partridge brahmas go check out the american brahma club forum. There are about 4 or 5 members there with partridge brahmas, and they do sell hatching eggs from time to time.

Also the Forum at the american Brahma club needs more peeps talking on there.

Oh and there are quite a few pics there.

Quote:
I know - I'm trying to get some action on the American Brahma Club forum, but it's hard - it's like nobody there has a pulse! There are plenty of people viewing the posts, but nobody responding.

So, what did you get in your hatch? You too Rootball.... I'm waiting to hear.... I hatched 7 chicks out of 10 eggs 2 weeks ago..... 4 females and 3 males, I think.... have 24 more in the inc now..... Always looking for new blood to add to my flock..

It looks like I have three lemons and three blue partridge eggs viable. They are due to start hatching tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom